Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 42/175

 

 

Well we have started our 2 week vacation before heading into our next 8 weeks of school.. but that doesn’t mean learning stops right??

 

Today we went on a field trip with our local homeschool group, to a local theatre. I had never been there before, and was excited to see how good they were.

We saw the play 3 Little Pigs, and I loved how they made it more modern, yet keeping most of the story line. Absolutely funny characters, and a really good play. The kids loved it too.

I think my mom and I are going to look into getting season passes for next year to this local theatre now, so we can go together.

 

Here are a couple shots of the characters from this play.. they were taken on my cell phone, so the quality isn’t the absolute best.

 

20110926104545

The farmer lady and the crow

20110926105204

The biggity bad wolf shaking Monkey Man’s hand

20110926105252

Two of the pigs… (who love pink, imagine that)

 

Plus Little Monkey had Girl Scouts today and they went on a field trip to the local apple orchard.. Here is a shot of her!

 

106_5457

 

Then Monkey Man had Cub Scouts….

No comments:

Post a Comment