Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome

 

 

Hi! We started home-schooling about 4 months ago…. and it has been a pretty big challenge for me. Well, for the first few months anyway!

The best advice I can give to any new Home-schooling parents is…. “Don’t over think it.”   I was told this many times, but it didn’t really sink in until lately.  I finally realized the more I let things just happen or didn’t try so hard we had much better luck.

I wanted to start this blog… one cause I love to blog! Feel free to stop by my other blog 3 Crazy Monkey’s (here you can read about our crazy life and product reviews).. Secondly, I wanted to write this blog to help keep a journal of our adventure. I want us to be able to look back at when we made the best decision for our family.

With that being said.. here you will see our list of favorite sites, books, and curriculum as we come across them. We will also tell you about some of our days, as well as Field trips we take. Adventures are never dull in this house!

So join us if you would like to know what it is like to just jump into Home-schooling! Or if you want to hear about some of our products, and what we think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment