Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 175/175

 

 

YAY!

We survived the first year of Homeschooling… I am so psyched! I can’t believe how well we did.

We had some amazing times, learning lessons, and making new friends! We couldn’t be more grateful to all the people who have helped us along the way!

My kids are amazing and we can’t wait to have another successful year!

 

Today we spent having fun! Celebrating with a job well done!

We played some mini games outside!

 106_4374

 

106_4384

 

 

 

Then we had an ice cream sundae!

 

Finished off with some fun in the water!

 

106_4393

 

106_4402


Here is to another great homeschool year!

 

Be sure to be looking through the summer, as we will be starting back up in July for a bit, to ease back in, and then again full time 1st of August!

 

Plus I will have some review links posted back to my Main Blog, as I have been chosen to be on the TOS Crew this year!!! I’m so excited about this! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment