Thursday, March 10, 2011

Looking for some Spelling help?

 

 

On my other blog   “3 Crazy Monkey’s” , I did a review for SpellQuizzer. I just wanted to continue to share my opinion of it over here.

 

We are always looking for a new way to make things fun. My kids really don’t have an issue with spelling. For the most part it seems to come natural, unless we get into those words that have letters that don’t spell like they sound issues. Anyway… sorry going off track again! However, after weeks and weeks of the same Spelling routine, we have trouble not getting bored, which then leads to issues.

This spelling program was a huge help with that. You can make riddles to ask them with their spelling words, or you can give them clues to get their words. You can even record you asking them, in funny voices, or however it works best for you. Then they get a whole new way of practicing them. Looking to hear more about it? Check out my review here

No comments:

Post a Comment